A large and luxurious holiday home in the heart of the Salzkammergut, built in traditional style.
Sleeps up to 8. There are 3 double bedrooms with bathrooms in the main house and an apartment with double bed, bathroom, small kitchen and living room with TV. Overall more than 3000 square feet of living space.
- Large kitchen with all Miele equipment including 2 fridges
- Double living room with small library, music system and wood fired oven
- Separate TV room with large screen, Netflix, Apple etc.
- Several sunny terraces overlooking 3000 sq m garden
- Wood fired sauna
- Table tennis room
- Small, natural swimming pond in private setting in the garden
|January, March, November||€ 650.-|
|April, May*, June, October, December||€ 750.-|
|February, July, August, September and Christmas, New Years Eve||€ 850.-|
- all prices are for 8 persons per night incl. VAT
- all prices are quoted per night excluding local tax (€ 2,50) and final cleaning charges (€ 320.-)
- Minimum stay 6 nights
- 2 hours cleaning service every 3rd day included in the price
- *excluding the Daffodil Festival / "Narzissenfest"
The house is located in a sunny position between Bad Aussee and Grundlsee and has beautiful views. Shops are nearby in the delightful market town of Bad Aussee (1 mile) including coffee houses and restaurants. Altaussee is about 2 miles away.
The Salzkammergut is the Austrian equivalent of the English Lake District. An area of outstanding beauty with many lakes (water temperatures of up to 26 degrees in the summer), beautiful scenery and mountains, while retaining a traditional way of life.
The area has been known for hundreds of years as the summer retreat of writers and composers as well as the Viennese upper class and was the hunting ground for the Austrian nobility – while the Austro Hungarian emperor occupied his favourite
Summer residence in nearby Bad Ischl.
After the second world war it became a favourite place for active summer and winter holidays away from the crowds.